3SCConnects Webinar: Hybrid Working
Hybrid Working – Tips for implementing and adapting to the new way of working
28th April 2021
One of the positive changes to come out of the global pandemic has been the sheer scale of adaptation that UK organisations have delivered through flexible models of working. Whilst this need to adapt was forced upon us all, the landscape of work has now changed forever and flexible working is here to stay. How do we make this new flexible way of working sustainable and successful? Many are looking at hybrid models of working.
In this webinar we will look at the following:
- What does hybrid working mean? We explore the differing options that this term encompasses.
- The need for hybrid working – what are the real alternatives in a post COVID future?
- The significant advantages of adapting the hybrid model.
- Why planning, preparing and collaboration are critical to ensure successful implementation.
- Tips and advice on successful implementation.
- Action planning tools to help you start the process in your organisation.
We will also provide a brief overview of the key considerations and potential pitfalls when implementing hybrid working including the impact on:
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Organisational culture and trust.
- HR policies and practices.
- Productivity and engagement.
- Employee mental health and wellbeing.
- Customer Service.
- Management skills required.
If you would like to attend this webinar please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Paul Johnson, Contract Performance Manager, 3SC