3SC’S DELIVERY PARTNER SURVEY RESULTS REPORT – 2023
Every year, 3SC seeks feedback from our delivery partners (DPs) who are currently delivering employability and justice programmes with us.
In earlier this year, 3SC launched the Seventh Delivery Partner Survey. The survey covered:
- Working with 3SC.
- 3SC’s approach to due diligence.
- 3SC’s approach to contract management.
- Contract Performance Assessments (CPAs).
- Communication with 3SC.
- The 3SC website, social media and membership offer.
50% of delivery partners to whom the survey was sent completed it. As usual, we are very grateful to those delivery partners who took the time to complete the survey and provide feedback to help us to continue to improve the service we provide.
The responses to how well 3SC is working with delivery partners were overwhelmingly positive and included:
- Overall, 88% of responses to the statements in the survey were positive responses of Strongly Agree or Agree. This is drop of 2% from the 90% positive response rate in the 2022 survey. However, the response rate of N/A sits at 5%.
- 94% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree 3SC has enabled them to deliver programmes they would otherwise not been able to take part in.
- 81% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree 3SC’s support has developed the capacity in their organisation.
- 93% of respondents Agree or Strongly Agree that they would feel able to ask 3SC for help if their organisation needed further support.
- 94% of respondents Agree or Strongly Agree the level of support provided by their Contract Performance Manager is appropriate to the provision they deliver.
- 94% of respondents Agree or Strongly Agree that when they have a query or question, they are given the information they need from 3SC.
As with all our surveys we were very keen to hear ideas and suggestions for improvement and following this year’s survey there are a number of things we will be doing to improve, including;
- Developing a Staff Profile page on the website
- Refining our emergency contact process
- Providing additional explanations as part of our due diligence process
- Reviewing the format of Best Practice Sessions
- Launching a new section of our website dedicated to neurodiversity
3SC were thrilled with the results which reflect the hard work and commitment of the Team in supporting their delivery partners alongside the traditional contract management approach.
We were pleased to see that 94% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree that 3SC has enabled them to deliver programmes they would not otherwise have been able to take part in. This response is particularly gratifying as it shows that 3SC are meeting our core vision of enabling SMEs, particularly third sector SMEs, to deliver an increasing share of public services and those which they would not be able to deliver by themselves without the support of 3SC.
The full report can be found below: 3SC Delivery Partner Survey Report 2023 FINAL
Kathryn Jellings, 3SC Director, 3SC