3SC’s Employment Delivery Partner Survey Results Report
Annually, 3SC survey the delivery partners (DPs) who we are currently contract managing to deliver employability services. The aim of the survey is to get feedback on how well 3SC are contract managing and supporting the delivery partners. The survey also asks for comments and/or suggestions about our service that will help us to continually improve and enhance our existing and future ways of working with delivery partners in our supply chains.
In February 2021, 3SC launched the fifth Employment Delivery Partner Survey. The survey covered:
- Working with 3SC.
- 3SC’s approach to due diligence.
- 3SC’s approach to contract management.
- Contract Performance Assessments (CPAs).
- Communication with 3SC.
- The 3SC website, social media and membership offer.
72% of delivery partners to whom the survey was sent completed it. As usual, we are very grateful to those delivery partners who took the time to complete the survey and provide feedback to help us to continue to improve the service we provide.
The responses to how well 3SC is working with delivery partners were overwhelmingly positive and included:
- Overall, 96% of responses to the statements in the survey were positive responses of Strongly Agree or Agree. This is an improvement on the 82% positive response rate in the 2019 survey. 2% were responses of Disagree and 3% were responses of N/A. There were no responses of Strongly Disagree to any of the statements.
- 100% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree that 3SC have created a culture where they can be open and honest.
- 89% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree that 3SC has enabled them to deliver programmes they would not otherwise have been able to take part in.
- 94% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree the overall support provided by 3SC has developed the capacity within their organisation.
- Overall, 88% of responses to the statements about Contract Performance Assessments (CPAs) were positive responses of Strongly Agree or Agree. 1% were negative responses of Disagree. And 11% were responses of N/A. The reason for this was that some delivery partners had only recently started working with 3SC and had not yet had a CPA meeting at the time of the survey.
- Overall, 98% of responses to statements about 3SC’s approach to due diligence were positive responses of Strongly Agree or Agree. The remaining 2% were responses of Disagree.
- Overall, 97% of responses to the statements about communication with 3SC were positive responses of Strongly Agree or Agree. 1% of responses were negative responses of Disagree and the remaining 2% were responses of N/A.
- 100% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree that the support provided by their Contract Performance Manager is appropriate to the provision they deliver.
- 88% of respondents have visited the 3SC website and 89% of respondents have signed up to the 3SC mailing list.
3SC were thrilled with the results which reflect the hard work and commitment of the Employment Team in supporting their delivery partners alongside the traditional contract management approach.
We were particularly pleased to see that the support provided by 3SC to the delivery partners has improved their wider organisation as 94% of respondents Agree or Strongly Agree that the overall support 3SC has provided has developed the capacity within their organisation. This shows the added support and value that 3SC bring not only to each contract but to the wider organisation of each partner outside of the ‘contract management’ relationship.
In addition, 89% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree that 3SC has enabled them to deliver programmes they would not otherwise have been able to take part in. This response is also particularly gratifying as it shows that 3SC are meeting our core vision of enabling SMEs, particularly third sector SMEs, to deliver an increasing share of public services and those which they would not be able to deliver by themselves without the support of 3SC.
The full report can be found below:
3SC Employment Delivery Partner Survey Results Report 2021 Final: Download
Joanne Cholerton, CEO, 3SC