3SC’s Justice Delivery Partner Survey Results Report
Each year 3SC survey the Justice delivery partners (DPs) who we are currently contract managing on behalf of any of the five Purple Futures Community Rehabilitation Companies (CRCs). The aim of the survey is to get feedback on how well 3SC are contract managing and supporting the delivery partners. The survey also asks for comments and/or suggestions about our service that will help us to continually improve and enhance our existing and future ways of working with delivery partners in our supply chains.
In February 2021, 3SC launched the fifth Justice Delivery Partner Survey. The survey covered:
- Working with 3SC.
- 3SC’s approach to due diligence.
- 3SC’s approach to contract management.
- 3SC’s Contract Performance Assessments (CPAs) and Quality Deep Dives (QDDs).
- Communication with 3SC.
- The 3SC website, social media and membership offer.
There was a response rate of 80% based on the number of delivery partners where at least one contact responded and 40% based on the number of contacts who responded to the survey, as the survey was sent to several delivery partner contacts where their services were delivered in more than one CRC area. 3SC acknowledge and understand that this is a time of great change for Justice Services delivery partners as the supervision of offenders in the community is undergoing a major renationalisation exercise. We are very grateful to those delivery partners who took the time to complete the survey and provide feedback to help us to continue to improve the service we provide.
The responses to how well 3SC is working with delivery partners were overwhelmingly positive and included:
- Overall, 96% of responses to the survey were positive, which is an improvement on the 90% of positive responses in the 2019 survey.
- 100% of respondents agree that 3SC have created a culture where they can be open and honest.
- 100% of respondents agree that they feel able to ask 3SC for help if their organisation needs further support.
- 96% of respondents agree 3SC have worked with them to deliver the requirements of their contract and have worked collaboratively with them to continuously improve services delivered to service users.
- 97% of responses about communication with 3SC were positive.
- 88% of respondents agree that the overall support 3SC has provided has developed the capacity within their organisation.
- 80% of respondents agree 3SC supported them to deliver their services during COVID-19. The remaining 20% of responses were N/A with comments suggesting the N/A response was the result of being unable to deliver their services during the COVID-19 lockdowns.
- The majority of comments provided praised the excellent support and guidance provided by 3SC and the Justice Team particularly the Contract Performance Managers. Nearly all members of the Justice Team had a positive comment written about them within the survey.
3SC were thrilled with the results which reflect the hard work and commitment of the Justice Team in supporting their delivery partners alongside the traditional contract management approach. We were particularly pleased to see that the support provided by 3SC to the delivery partners has improved their wider organisation as 88% of respondents Agree or Strongly Agree that the overall support 3SC has provided has developed the capacity within their organisation.
In addition, our support has also helped delivery partners to improve the quality of service received by service users as 96% of respondents Agree or Strongly Agree that 3SC have worked collaboratively with them to continuously improve services delivered to service users.
3SC has valued the relationships that have been formed with the justice delivery partners working with many since the contract inception in 2015. We want to thank them for embracing the contract management process using it positively to improve services for service users. We wish them all well in the future, hope they all thrive and continue to deliver their services as part of the new Probation Model Framework.
The full Justice Delivery Partner Survey Results Report can be found here: 3SC Justice Delivery Partner Survey Results Report Final
Joanne Cholerton, CEO, 3SC