Another great result for 3SC in ISO Audit
3SC are pleased to announce that we have achieved continued certification to the internationally recognised ISO standards for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 after an audit in January 2021. This certification demonstrates 3SC’s commitment to customer service and quality in delivery, environmental impact and information security.
ISO stands for the International Organisation for Standardisation. ISO develop and publish international standards to ensure services are fit for purpose and assess organisations against them. ISO certification is valid for three years, however, annual surveillance audits are completed to verify organisations are adhering to the standards set out by certification on an on-going basis.
In our annual surveillance audit conducted by the British Assessment Bureau, 3SC’s Business Management System (ISO 9001), Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and Information Security Management System (ISO 27001), were all assessed as meeting the required standards.
The surveillance audit included reviews of:
- Systems performance and maintenance.
- Preventative and corrective actions and processes.
- The effectiveness of our internal auditing process.
- The implementation of recommendations following our internal audits.
- Regular management reviews of ISO implementation.
- Customer satisfaction rates.
- Updates to the documentation systems.
Our continued certification gives us the right to display the British Assessment Bureau quality shield and logo to demonstrate our conformance to the standards.
Joanne Cholerton, CEO, 3SC