Free Support for 150 Employers in London
3SC, in partnership with Belina Grow, Successful Mums and The Write Time are delivering the ESF Parental Employment Programme in South and West London.
This service has been commissioned by the Greater London Authority (GLA) until June 2023, using ESF funding, to support employers and help unemployed parents and low paid workers to gain the skills they need to find jobs and progress in their careers.
The programme will provide free support 150 London Employers to help those organisations to become more family friendly.
Employers can be from any sector, and at least 50% of the Employers we are looking to engage should be Micro or SMEs.
As part of the package of support, employers will receive:
- One to one coaching.
- Networking with other employers on the programme.
- Support with policies and procedures.
- Training for staff.
- Information on ways to support parents.
Activities to assist the Employers in their journey to become more family friendly could include:
- Promoting the benefits of flexible and/or part-time jobs.
- Encouraging the introduction of a childcare deposit loan scheme.
- Developing bespoke toolkits and guidance.
- Advising Employers on Government support available to parents in work.
- Training on appropriate recruitment practices
If you would like to register for this support or receive further information, please contact PE@3sc.org
Paul Johnson, Contract Performance Manager, 3SC