Neuro Diverse Strategy (NDS) Coaching Programme – Expression of Interest
Introduction to 3SC
3SC’s vision is of the third sector delivering a greater amount of public sector contracts and social impact. To realise the achievement of this vision we win and manage contracts on behalf of charities, social enterprises, voluntary and community organisations. All have a vital role to play in the delivery of public services but the size and complexity of the tendering process and increasingly demanding contracts can make it difficult for organisations to compete on their own. 3SC bring expertise in creating and managing supply chains of third sector organisations to deliver effective, high quality services that provide results and value for money.
3SC invites expressions of interest from organisations who want to work in a consortium to deliver the NDS Coaching Programme.
This is an opportunity for experienced coaches to join a well-established and energetic programme providing high-quality workplace needs support to individuals with different and sometimes complex needs.
We are looking for coaches to deliver coping strategy coaching/training to adults with neuro diverse conditions and other disabilities/long term health conditions at work.
The successful partners will be representing 3SC and its values including customer respect and understanding, sustainable high quality, and support for the needs of the individual customer and also their employer.
1.2 Key Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver strategy coaching support tailored to the individual customer’s work-related needs as a result of their disability or long-term health condition.
- Manage the customer’s expectations in a professional and sensitive manner.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both the customer and the employer to ensure a successful and productive outcome.
- Maintain good communication with the company, the employer and the customer through clearly presented written and spoken dialogue.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal commitment: realistic objectives, customer understanding, punctuality and presentation.
- Provide support to the customer to quality standards as laid out by 3SC.
- Travel to and from each customer’s workplace using own or public transport .
1.3 Coaching skills
The following coaching skills will be required:
- The ability to listen, identify and understand a customer’s work-related needs through dialogue with the individual.
- The ability to interpret and take appropriate action based on gathered evidence.
- The ability to plan and deliver a coaching programme appropriate for the individual’s needs and job role.
- The ability to be pro-active in finding solutions.
- An understanding and empathy for pan-disability needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and commitment to consistently high levels of customer service.
- The ability to travel safely and punctually to customer appointments using own or public transport across an agreed geographical area.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and meet performance measures in the delivery of written work.
- Willingness to maintain and develop competence and skills through Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Understand and comply with 3SC policies, particularly GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and Safeguarding.
- Knowledge and understanding of Assistive Technology (AT).
The following experience is required:
- A minimum of ILM Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring or equivalent.
- Either a minimum of two years’ experience of coaching, or experience of working with adults with health issues or disabilities.
- Current Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate.
If you are interested in joining 3SC’s delivery partnership please email Kathryn.email@example.com as soon as possible stating your Coaching qualifications (or equivalent) and the geographic areas in which you would like to deliver the programme.
Kathryn Jellings, Head of Employment Programmes, 3SC