New Employment Support App Launched: Belina Grow
Our Delivery Partner ‘Belina Grow’ has developed and launched an amazing new ‘App’ which they have made available to all their participants that access the Parental Employment Support.
Their GRoW App brings together in one place the following features:
- Advice on childcare, flexible working, returning to work with children, working from home
- Confidence and motivation programmes
- Employability support for returners – CVs, interview techniques
- Local advice for parents across London
- Real time peer support
- Regular live streams from experts and specialist advisers
So whenever participants needs information such as speaking with a childminder, or want to read about interview techniques, or simply need a daily confidence boost – it’s all there, ready and available.
The App also contains:
- Advice Folders
- Information feeds
- Daily tips
- Peer support groups with shared interests
- A personalised feed on topics and groups each person chooses
- The chance to ask questions and get expert advice
- Regular live streams
This is put together and refreshed daily by the experts in supporting women get back to work at Belina GRoW. The app itself is high quality, friendly to look at and easy to use and will be available to download for IOS and Android phones.
Liz Sewell FIEP, Executive Director, at Belina Grow attended an interview to discuss this wonderful application, which is making a real difference in the support they are providing.
Please click on the link below to read what she says:
Paul Johnson, Contract Performance Manager, 3SC